Drs. Rosen & Dworkin
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice as you may have seen during your previous visits. These infection control procedures are implemented so that when you receive care, it is both safe and comfortable. Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), as well as the federal regulations from the CDC and OSHA. The current recommendations for patient care include the standard precautions that we have always adhered to. In addition, we have implemented additional disinfectant protocols throughout the day. We also will be wearing face shields and other personal protective equipment (PPE) to further safeguard you and our staff.
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We have made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
- We have eliminated our magazines and children’s area in our reception room at this time.
- If you are more comfortable please call when you arrive at our office and wait in your vehicle. We will contact you when your treatment room is ready.
- We request that you come to your appointment alone and leave family members either at home or in your vehicle.
- Only one guardian should accompany any children during this time.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- We will do our best to allow increased time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the office at any one time.
- Pre-appointment wellness surveys
- Face masks will be worn by all staff and anyone who enters
- No-touch temperature taking
- Our team is screened daily for COVID-19 signs and symptoms
- Increased PPE worn by team members throughout the office
- Frequent disinfecting of surfaces throughout the office
- Hand sanitizer and social distancing in the reception area
- Shields at the front desk
- The temperature in the office may be colder than usual due to Personal Protective Equipment worn. Please bring a jacket or sweater to your appointment. Blankets will no longer be provided.
We look forward to seeing you in our office soon.
We’ve been working hard to keep you safe!
We understand the frustration at having missed appointments in the office and will be working very hard to catch up on over 1,000 missed appointments. We are committed to getting everyone back on track!
Rescheduling appointments- Feeling sick? If you or anyone in your household isn’t feeling well, we kindly ask that you reschedule your appointment.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office at 856-983-7732 or visit our website at www.rosendworkin.com. Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends.
Yours in good health,
All of us at Drs. Rosen & Dworkin
Due to allergies, we ask our patients to kindly refrain from wearing perfume. We appreciate your cooperation.
Drs. Rosen & Dworkin
Monday 7:30 am - 7:00 pm
Tuesday 7:30 am - 8:00 pm
Wednesday 7:30 am - 5:00 pm
Thursday 7:30 am - 8:00 pm
Friday 7:30 am - 5:00 pm
Saturday 7:30 am - 1:00 pm